Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps
1 1⁄4 lb boneless, skinless, chicken breasts (about 4 breasts)
1 lb bacon
2⁄3 c firmly packed brown sugar
2 T chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 in cubes
- Cut each bacon slice into thirds
- Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick
- Stir together brown sugar and chili powder
- Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture
- Coat a rack an broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray
- Place chicken wrap on rack in broiler pan
- Bake 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or untill bacon is crisp
Paula Deen episode pa0702
This sweet and spicy appetizer is perfect for any party or family gathering.